Massive Selection for Cdlf Water Pump - CHL Horizontal Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – SOG Pumps
Massive Selection for Cdlf Water Pump - CHL Horizontal Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – SOG Pumps Detail:
CHL Stainless Steel Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps are non-self priming pumps used for transporting liquid. They are classified into two kinds: cylinder type and sectional type . they adopt horizontal motor and alloy mechanical seal, which makes the replacement more convenient. The overflowing parts of the horizontal process pump is make of stainless steel 304, applicable for light-corrosion medium. Relying on the high efficiency, energy saving performance, reliable quality, wide usable range, our products receive the great popularity after being launched.
1) Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers.
2) Liquid temperature: Normal temperature type:-15℃~ +70℃ ; Hot water type:-15℃~ +120℃
3) Ambient temperature: up to +40℃
4) Altitude:up to 1000m
5) When the density or viscosity of the transmission medium exceeds that of water, it is necessary to select a driving motor of high-power.
6) PH 6.5-8.5
Capacity: Q up to 32 m³/h
Head: H up to 88 m
Temperature :to 110℃
Rotation Speed: n 2900 rpm or 3500 rpm
Power: P up to 55 kw*2
Special demands can be negotiated.
1) Air conditioner system
3) Cooling system
4) Environmental application
5) Water processing (water purification)
6) Fertilization / Measuring system
7) Other special applications
1. Full-enclosed air cooled type two-pole standard motor
2. Protection class: IP55
3. Insulation class: F
4. Standard voltage:50Hz:1 x 220-230 / 240V
3 x 200-220 / 346-380V
3 x 220-240 / 380-415 V
3 x 380-415 V
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
What is the characteristic curve of the pump? any role?
How About Pump Selection Step?
Massive Selection for Cdlf Water Pump - CHL Horizontal Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – SOG Pumps, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
By from -
By from -